- nearly 2 million students and 20,000 teachers
- more than 40,000 people, who watched the 2012 National Town Hall meeting online
- viewers with more than 4,000 tweets
- 25 national membership organizations
- 39 states and the District of Columbia, who hosted their own Digital Learning Day celebrations
- 18 states, whose governors officially proclaimed February 1, 2012 as Digital Learning Day.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Digital Learning Day is a nationwide celebration of innovative teaching and learning through digital media and technology that engages students and provides them with a rich, personalized, educational experience. The first Digital Learning Day held in February 2012 highlighted successful models and effective uses of technology to improve learning for all students. The 2012 event was supported by: