Invitation to Participate: Speak Up 2014
Calling all K-12 Students, Staff, Administrators & Parents
to share their ideas about the use of technology for learning
Speak Up is facilitated by Project Tomorrow a national education non-profit organization.
Visit trc.mansd.org/speakup2014 to get started and
preview student surveys
About Speak Up 2014:
- Online surveys are now open through December 19th, 2014.
- Surveys are available this year for: K-12 students, teachers, librarians, principals, district administrators, technology leaders, parents, business partners and community members. The parent survey is also available in Spanish!
- Elementary teachers have the option of administering a group survey.
- All information is 100% confidential.
- Project Tomorrow annually shares the nationally aggregated data with Congress, the US Department of Education, research organizations and many state governments.
- Survey question topics include:
learning and teaching with technology, 21st century skills, science/math instruction, STEM career exploration, online and blended learning, mobile devices, e-textbooks, flipped classrooms, professional development, school-to-home communications, digital citizenship and investment recommendations for 21st century schools.
Choose a survey
Look up your school by state and then school
The secret word for students is: speaknow